Accepting the Challenge: Creating the Future
Friday, October 28 - Saturday,
October 29, 2011
Pre-conference workshops available on October 27
Embassy Suites Hotel - Winston
Two days of high quality
education and networking at the first class and spacious
Embassy Suites Hotel in Winston Salem, NC. Our
conference theme this year is: Accepting the Challenge:
Creating the Future.
Who Should Attend:
- Mental Health Professionals - including LPCs, NCCs,
School Counselors & Practicing Clinicians
- Earn up to 20 NBCC-approved contact hours.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and techniques in
mental health care.
- Learn the best procedures for your practice.
- Connect with peers; network for referrals and ideas.
- Meet and make friends.
- Re-charge your batteries.
Call for Sponsors/Exhibitors:
brand and your business in the the North Carolina mental
health community. More details to come soon or contact
email@example.com to be placed on the
distribution list for details.
Click here for PreConference Agenda.
details to come.